Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You made them strong.... we'll make them Army Strong!!!!

Ok... we have all heard and been bombarded with the "Go Army" TV advertising campaign!!!

One thing those ads don't tell you ... is what snipers wear ...... a "Ghillie Suit", my brother and I decided to make our own version.

Now remember folks, different terrains require different types of suits.. here is an example:


Unfortunately, we live by a pool surrounded by Texas Oak, and thus our camouflage needs to be in line with the specific surroundings.... please note these "paw made", high quality and completely customized ghillie suits my brother and I constructed:-







1 comment:

3 Dog Ranch said...

Ah, yes... the good ol' Texas Oak Leaf ghillie suit! Sure to camouflage the hairiest dog!

I love those pictures... how cute!!