Sunday, March 2, 2008

Danger, Danger, Will Robinson

As part of our exploration process, I have notice that living here is like living in a maze, some pocket doors slide open and others close behind us, and then all of a sudden our path is blocked by what appears to be baby gates??

I got the feeling we where not alone...

In fact I was right !!! There is another here amongst us ... BIG WHITE GHOST, but he seems grumpy, slow and old.

I was telling my brother this (but he is not too bright) and then right in front of us, we saw him...... so we did want any normal puppies would do ... we ran as fast as we could towards the White Ghost and introduced our self by jumping, nipping and general puppy behavior.

Well suffice it to say, this was not a good idea in retrospect, because my little brother was a little too annoying and got nipped by the White Ghost, all I heard was a growl followed by my brothers yelp and then the running steps of my masters.

Before I knew it... I was placed in our crate, the White Ghost was quadrant off and my brother driven off at high speeds (again).

When he came back, he told me that he was taken to some emergency location where other humans fussed all over him and gave him tablets to eat.
All this for a little 1/8' cut on his eye lid.... man these master panic at anything!!!!

1 comment:

Nessa Happens said...

Hah! Please! My human brought me to the vet for the HICCUPS!