Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Lee's are coming, The Lee's are coming !!!!

Well.... this week has been super hectic !!!

I do apologize for falling behind with my postings :(

I have never seen Master James in full cleaning mode !!! Even though, every time we got outside we make sure to stick our paws and wallow in the muddy water (they have a leaking automatic water sprinkler and he keeps threatening to fix it). Just to see if we can make him madder and more stressed.

So, Master James tells me that their very best friends are coming to spend a week with them from DC, and sure enough they arrive .... WOW .... its a family of 6 !!! We get attention every 5 minutes, even though sometimes we just want to be left alone and sleep.

Anyways ... I thought I would copy the MasterCard Advertisement Concept.... here goes:

YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARRIVE FROM OUT OF TOWN WITH THEIR OWN MENAGERIE:



THEY SETTLE IN AND TAKE OVER:





YOUR 11 WEEK PUPPY WEIGHS MORE THAN THEIR 6 YEAR OLD SON..... PRICELESS !!!!

No comments: