Thursday, March 6, 2008

Its Cloudy, Cold 59 degrees and Masters are off to Rob Cary Training Class Orientation

So, its the perfect day to sleep and sleep and more sleep.

I wanted to share with you some pictures of my family, especially my daddy he is 1.77 lbs.

Here is my daddy "Greatbasin Boggi Bear"


This is mommy Great Basin Monroe


If you would like to see us as newly born there are some photos:

I, Garbo, am Puppy No. 5 (and if you compare me to the others you will see I am the only one "up and at'm by week 3)

As for my brother, Buoy, well he is Puppy No. 2 and not much has changed ... he still is very slow and sleepy.

By the way, my masters are so silly, when they came to visit the breeder, and after seen my Dad at 1.77 ... they asked if they could double check if he would fit in their car!!!!



The other car is a two seater convertible , so one of us will always call "shotgun" and I think the competition will start to see who can have the longest drool attached whilst speeding down the freeway!!!! LOL .... I guess that is why other cars have windshield wipers!!!

I heard down the grape vine that Rob Cary in San Antonio has another 2 dogs signed up for the K.P.T and basic class.... wait till they see us... (compared to Chihuahua's) we might just end up with only us to in the class... LOL.

I am sure Master James and Jenn will tell us all about it after tonight.

By the way.. we have learned our names and the word "come"... but we only do it because of the ensuing treat and the adoration we get

3 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Hah - you'll be surprised. Nanook was in puppy class with lots of other puppies, including a tiny tibetan terrier...our trainer just sectioned the small dogs off from the big dogs during free play time (twice per class) with fences and then released the hounds!

Nessa Happens said...

p.s. you've been in texas way too long if you think 59 degrees is cold!

Your newfs will teach you differently. 60 degrees is PERFECT, 40 degrees is very, very nice, and 20 degrees is heavenly.

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

20 degrees is the ideal temperature! You and your parents are very beautiful!